Terms & Conditions
Information About Us
This website (www.osnsoft.ie) (the “Website”) is operated by OSNsoft Limited, company registered in the Republic of Ireland with company number 644902 and registered office at 36 Windmill Street, Limerick (the “Company”, “OSNsoft”, “we” or “us”).
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Using any of our services is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By having any services, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to the sale of services which are mentioned on this Website, to the exclusion of any other terms and condition, including but not limited to your terms of purchase.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on our Website. Those changes will may affect your contract with us. By continuing to use our Website after we post any such changes, you accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions as modified.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- The “Contract” means the contract between us and you for our services, which incorporates these Terms and Conditions;
- The “Contract Documents” means these Terms and Conditions, the Ordering Service, service contract and our e-mails to you acknowledging and/or accepting your order.
- The “Price” means the price of the Service as stated in our email which we will send to you.
- “You” and “Your” means the person asking for a service from us.
- “Working Day” or “Business Day” means Monday to Friday, except bank or other public holidays in Ireland.
How the Contract is Made
- If you need any service from our services, just drop email to email@example.com and explain in details your requirements.
- We will come back to you with some questions if needed.
- Once everything is clear for us, we will send you price and estimated finish time.
- The price and the way of payment, will be negotiable and we will agree about the price and the way of payment that will suit you.
You can pick one of these payment methods for payment:
- Bank Transfer
- Bank Cheque or Cash sent by post or in hand to our address (Office No.8, OSNsoft Limited, 36 Windmill Street, Limerick)
Note: Write your information if you will send Bank Cheque or send cash by post.
After Delivering the Service
- After you receive the service, we will give you a documentation and we are happy for any question you want for how to use and configure our service.
- We will give you free support for 30 days after receiving your service, till you become aware about how to use and customize your service. You can extend this support time if you want but this will be chargeable depending on your service.
- Our service will not cover any data entry.
- After you aware about how to use the service and after 30 days from receiving our service, we are not responsible for any customization or changes you may do and make a bad effect to your service.
- If you made any change and it affect your service, you can contact us and we will help you, but this will be chargeable support.
- The ongoing cost will be for renewing hosting server, renewing domains, taking backups, security and our fees.
- We don’t have control to the hosting company, so if your service is down you can contact us and we will contact hosting company.
- We will send you email with the invoice for payment due, and you can pay with the way which will suit you.
- If we didn’t receive the payment, a reminder email will be send every week and after 30 days without receiving the payment, we will stop our service and we will send email with the termination date. Your service will be in hold till the contract with the hosting company is finished after that your service will be terminated.
- You can return your service back if your service still in hold but you will pay small fees depending on your service.
- If your service is terminated, we will send you email.
- If you want to return the service back again after termination, you will need a new contract from scratch.
- Service price can be changed depending on the hosting company price or any extra cost will come to your service.
Kind of business
We accept any small or medium business. And we have a right to decide the size of your business.
Business Size vs Service Price
We can come back to you with the service price depending on your business size. If the business size is big the price will be high. Depending on your business size we will choose a hosting server which can handle your business. Plus, the volume of data which we need to store for a backup will need more storage. We will decide how big is your business and we will send you a price plan accordingly.
The Contract Documents constitute the entire agreement between you and us for our service. No other communications or representations between you and us, whether written or oral, shall bind us, and you acknowledge that you have not relied on any representations from us in entering into the Contract which do not form part of the Contract Documents. Any variation or alteration to the Terms and Conditions shall only be binding upon us if made in writing and signed by a director of the Company. No employee, other than a company director, has authority to change the terms of the Contract.
Assignment by customer
You may not assign, transfer, charge, or declare a trust over the benefit of the contract or any rights under it to anyone else without our prior written consent.
Each of the terms of the Contract is separate and severable, and if any term is held to be void or invalid, it shall be severed, and the remaining terms shall continue in full force.
We may on occasion, at our sole and absolute discretion, decide not to exercise or wait before exercising our rights. If we do so, we shall still be entitled to insist on the strict terms of the Contract later on.
Law and Jurisdiction
The Contract shall be governed by the laws Ireland and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or any aspect of your order, please contact us by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +353-899823921
© 2019, OSNsoft Limited